Sunday, August 28, 2011

forgotten meds + mexican food = insane dreams and a hangover feeling the next day...

Ok, so occasionally, my abscent minded self tend to forget my daily doses of sanity.  (aka Effexor XR and Vyvanse) Yesterday-which was Saturday-happened to be one of those days.  Well, this isnt the first time, and im sure it wont be the last.  You would think that after one time of forgetting, I would learn my lesson but NOOOOO!  Then one of the baby bears spent the night wtih a friend, and simultaniously the other one had a friend stay with her here. I know, I know, not planned well AT ALL!  But anyway. We let the little girl pick where we went to eat last night. And she suggested mexican food.  Which, for someone so insistant on mexican food, I must admit my shock when she ordered the chicken strips and french fries!  Needless to say though, that between the crazy food so late in the evening-which usually affects my dreams-and the missed doses of sanity, I had some dreams that would make an institutionalized person say "You did whaaa??? in that dream?" And of course there were a couple of them that were long, then some that were short and spontaneous.  One, was a design show that my beach house (psh! I wish!) was on being decorated for under 500 bucks!  of course, they made it look too psychedelic for my tastes.  Ok so maybe when I was 16 it would have been my dream home, but not much these days.  But they kept referring to it as "relaxing and soothing".  Um. Yeah.  but then it became more like a movie and sad but sweet love story but far too much detail for a blog post.  the other dreams included me having leukemia that caused me to have a kidney removed, one of me stabbing myself in the hand with a knife to relieve anxiety, wanting to do it again, and mysteriously healing and scars disappearing each time (like on those crazy sci-fi movies my husband watches all the time), and another one that I was addicted to cocaine-but only the blueberry flavored kind.  I dont know much about the 'street pharmaceutical' industry, but I am pretty sure that the stuff doesnt come in flavors... but i really do like blueberry, so i supose if i were a junkie, that would be the flavor i would go with!   could you just see the dealers who sell it saying "now, for an additional 2.99, i will be happy to flavor that for you so that it will hide the taste from picky users! here's my list of flavors!"  anyway... so i took my medicine as soon as i got up this am.  however, i have felt hung over for the better part of the day.  And i learn that makes you completely useless when the hotwater heater decides to blow and spray water all over your garage! yeah so what if the cat litter box is so wet it turned into a clay brick.  you really dont care when the garage is spinning at about 35 miles per hour! so yes people, momma bear has learned her lesson!  until i forget again anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment