Sunday, August 14, 2011

and on to the next week...

Ahhh... quiet.  The peaceful bliss that most moms (and dads) love, but too often forget the sound of.  Pappa bear took the baby bears over to his moms den while I continued on my pursuit of clean.  I cant help but feel a little nuts after I caught myself vaccuming the walls.  Yes, vaccuming the walls.  Dyson and I were hitting all the nooks and cranies, and as we worked our way into the kitchen I noticed dust on the walls.  But before you think "eww!" and contact CPS, let me inform you that I have textured walls in my kitchen.  And, besides... you stay plastered to the laptop while working 40 + a week and taking TWO internet courses during the summer semester, and lets see how clean your textured walls are!!!  So the cleaning should-hopefully-taper off a little this week.  And then I will do what many at home parents often do.  I'm going to Starbucks!  That Verdi Mocha Frappuccino with no whip cream will taste even better knowing I have a house that will look and feel nice and clean! Not showroom perfect, but neat.  And come this time next week, I will be getting my books ready to start the new semester the next day.  Bring it on!  I am READY!  Yes, you moms know that last line well... borrowed from the little yellow guy---ooh! Just had a thought-I wonder if he works better than the magic eraser?  Hmmm?  Probably not.  Well I guess I should make sure I have plenty of work clothes for the upcoming work week!  Did I mention the fact that I love my new work attire?  Guess I better enjoy it while I can as this job thing is probably only temporary-maybe sooner, maybe later... who knows.  Just leaving it all up to the big boss upstairs.  After all, this is where he has lead me so far!  But I want to do one thing while I am off-something I never did because banking frowns upon it... I soo want a nose stud... you know those little tiny ones on the side of the nose!  NO, not one in the middle part.  I am not ok with looking like a bull.  I try to avoid things that make me look like I should be following a herd of beef...

No comments:

Post a Comment