Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Public Service Announcement...Please avoid the Crack!

This is a public service announcement from Momma Bears against Crack (MBAC).  
Moms, please don't let this be you! We all have heard the warnings from our own mothers, or motherly figures.  We have been told the horror stories, but the image below is proof that this problem is REAL.  We think that it cant happen in our neighborhoods, but I am a witness to the fact that it is much closer to home than we want to believe.  Crack.  No, not the drug kind, the butt kind.  It happens to the best of us.  As much as any 'cool' mom out there, I LOVE my low-rise jeans.  I have never been able to stand pants that go remotely close to my belly button.  However, I am always cautious to either A-wear a longer shirt, B-wear a belt, C-pants that fit, or D-all the above.  These two simple precautions can help stop the spread of this devastating epidemic.  How on earth is it possible to not feel the draft and be totally oblivious to the fact that everyone sitting within 6 feet behind you in all directions can see your (as my best friend's adorable 4 year old refers to as...) "coin slot"?  You don't know how hard it was to resist walking by and dropping a quarter down there... it was tough, but Momma-Bear was a good girl.  Being at my kids school function was my main source of strength...  So, I did what any self-respecting mom out there would do.  I created this here public service announcement and posted it on the internet instead!  This way, I could help to do my part in avoiding more uncomfortable scenery like this in the future, for everyone!  Moms, or even the childless women out there, of all shapes and sizes... I encourage you-if its the low-rise pants that you prefer, keep rockin those babies to your heart's content.  But remember, buying the right size DOES make a big difference, and please be aware of the draft.  If you aren't careful, this could be you!!  Because if I can see this from ten feet away, everyone else behind you can see it too!  And I know ALL will agree-that just ain't cute!
Oh, and guys, this means you too.  Lets
 leave the plumber cracks to the actual plumbers!





No comments:

Post a Comment