Monday, August 15, 2011

FYI...

Had an inquiry about comments so just thought I would ease people's minds concerning this topic.  I dont mind comments at all.. In fact, thats why I enabled the comments!  This is a public blog, however, so be nice!  Remember what our mothers taught us... if you cant say something nice, well you better be able to hold your own because you run the risk of getting your teeth knocked out if you talk trash to the wrong person!  That sounds right huh?  Anyway... Working Moms, Stay at Home Moms, Student Moms---we all are no better than the other.  This is from someone who has very recently just hopped the fence from one side to the other.  So I would prefer only helpful and uplifting content!  However, if you talk trash to someone, and they make you feel dumb, I will not intervene as long as it remains clean! I may not have mouth that would fit in on an Orbit Gum commercial, but I am trying to get closer and closer to God as I start on this new chapter in my life, and how can I let him shine through me with comments full of f-bombs! Anyhow. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the blog!  And pass along to your friends! Thanks!

-Momma Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment