Thursday, September 1, 2011

hahahahaha! oh my- please stop! my ribcage hurts!

Whoever decided to post karaoke videos to youtube is both my hero and my enemy simultaneously.  Not only am I being forced to listen to Papa Bear belt out chalkboard-like covers of Save a horse, ride a cowboy, but also also chill bump-inducing versions of old Eddie Money songs...and I dont mean the chill bumps from a song so beautiful it just catches you by suprise.  Its more like a horror movie kind of chill bump.

However, I must say that among this torture, I have heard some very-um-interesting versions of some other songs that you all may love to hear.  As soon as I figure out how, I fully intend to post them on here.  They are not videos, but WMA (music) files. But I promise you all, the sound is equally as interesting as the visual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment